Question My computer crashes under heavy workloads and I want to know if its a bottleneck problem

BigMac1256

Reputable
Nov 4, 2015
My PC is

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card
Case: BitFenix Enso Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Depending on how heavy the workload is depends on if the computer can continue without me restarting it or not(cant move the mouse so its manually turning off)

Ralston18

Titan
Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor (just one at a time) to monitor system performance.

Look for what resources are being used and to what extent.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that correspond with the crashes.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Physically check by feel that all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Look for cables that may be kinked, twisted, or pinched somewhere. Look for worn insulation along the wires to the point where bare conductor is visible.

BigMac1256

Reputable
Nov 4, 2015
will do everything except when my computer crashes it doesn't blue screen or anything like that there is no code only it freezes with the graphics being either completely black on the main screen or both screens having weird patterns over them in random spots