Question My computer crashes when I try and start certain games, before the game launches

Jan 2, 2023
I have a pc, the specs being a Ryzen 7 2700x, 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 3000, 1070 founder's edition, and a wd 1tb SSD as my boot drive. I had no issues for around four months before I started having weird crashing issues. I start a game, and before the game starts up, but after the game launcher, such as Battle.net disappears, my PC freezes, leaving me looking at the desktop, but the mouse still moves. The mouse continues to move until I spam my left click, and it also freezes. Nothing responds during this time, I have tried ctrl+alt+del, and my power button does not even do anything, I have to hard stop my computer. It only happens with games, and initially only did it with Modern Warfare 2019. After a while, I downloaded Overwatch to test and see if it was the Battle.net launcher, which it seemed like it was because it was having the same issues with Overwatch, but then I started having the same issue with games in steam, riot, and ea. Now Modern Warfare 2019, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Valorant, and PUBG all do the same thing when trying to launch. While I can still play Warzone 2.0, Rocket League, and other games I have downloaded. I have already reinstalled drivers using DDU, and entirely reinstalled windows without keeping documents. I have also performed stress tests in the flavor of Cinebench and FurMark, both running consecutively. I ran MemTest86, and it has found no errors; I am stumped and trying to figure out what to do next.
Sorry for the long post