Question My Computer Denies To Accept New Devices

Apr 15, 2019
I have no idea how this happened or why is it happening but if i try to plug a new device to my computer via any USB ports i get a error that says download of the device driver has been declined.

But doesn't happen to old devices i've been using before i got this error for the first time.For example my computer connects to my old phone with no problem but if i try to plug my new phone i get the error.My computer only accepts one specific USB i have been using before error and simply denies to open other USBs so if i need to get a file from someone's USB it's impossible to do it unless i somehow put that file in the USB my computer accepts.

I tried the solutions i saw online.Like installing a program that lists every device that has been plugged to your computer and removing the devices that has problem, reopenimg my computer and plugging them.It didnt work.I also tried to solve it by deleting something on regedit but i never found the stuff that i was suppoused to delete according to the solution i found online.

I've been using my computer like this for 2 years and still couldn't find a solution.It's very annoying and soon my mouse will become unusable. I didn't try another mouse on my computer but i am pretty sure that i will get the same error.So if i can't find a solution i will not be able play games on my computer.

Quarkzquarkz

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2013
Have you tried running a virus scan for spyware, bots etc? There are some strange hidden programs out there now that will completely lock out your os and even prevent hardware adding like usb thumbdrives, extra periphals etc...

Apr 15, 2019
Have you tried running a virus scan for spyware, bots etc? There are some strange hidden programs out there now that will completely lock out your os and even prevent hardware adding like usb thumbdrives, extra periphals etc...

I did with Esed 32 and it was clear even tho i had something very odd going on. It might irrelevant bu everytime i open my computer i got 4-5 error boxes that has a facebook link written on them. I got that into my computer when i was lookimg for a game fix but it was that thing. I really tried to get rid of it but i couldnt do anything. I virus scanned my pc but i still couldnt find anything about that. And i am not very sure but it feels like this usb problem occured after i downloaded that thing do you have any idea about what it might exactly be ?