My computer don't boot with new components and good hard drive

gantar

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Hello,

I'm struggling with my new setup for several weeks but I'm running out of options.

First thing first, my components:
-SiletiumPC vero l2 600W
-MB: b250m-ds3h
-Intel g4600
-ram Crucial 8gb

All above components are new and tested in service (There were some problems with them before but all solved).

I can get to bios but can't start Windows. Checked on two HDs which have worked on another PCs (win 7 and 10).
My shot is that there is something wrong with bios setup but can't find anything by myself.

Solution
Probably, the already existing Windows installation on HDD messes up with that - even though you boot from USB/DVD, system is thinking you are trying to do some kind of repair/reset of current install, instead of new one. Formatting the drive in another machine so all traces of existing system are gone should help - just make sure to back-up any personal files before you do that.

gantar

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Sorry my bad. By disc I meant hard drive (mistake because of my native language). On one HD I have installed win7 on second one, SSD, I have win10. As I said before, both have been working on the other computers without errors.

I got black screen with blinking underscore. HD is visable in the bios and I changed the order to boot from it first.

I see. That is not guaranteed to work. One thing is different BIOS settings (for example, if you formatted drive in GPT, it needs different settings in BIOS then if you used drive formatted in MBR), but the other thing is even if you manage to start it, it most likely will end up in BSOD, because of motherboard driver incompatibility. What you should do is clean Windows install on a drive put in new machine. UNLESS the other motherboard was same model - in which case all you need to do is make exactly same BIOS settings on new one as you have on old one.

gantar

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I've tried to boot with USB Flash and only got error 0xc0000225.
So it took me a while to get portable CDrom but even with it after the comment "Press any key to boot from CD/DVD" I end with same black screen and blinking underscore.

Probably, the already existing Windows installation on HDD messes up with that - even though you boot from USB/DVD, system is thinking you are trying to do some kind of repair/reset of current install, instead of new one. Formatting the drive in another machine so all traces of existing system are gone should help - just make sure to back-up any personal files before you do that.

Solution
Intel Pentium G4600 Kaby Lake requires Windows 10. It will not work with Windows 7.

A black screen with blinking underscore means you need to install Windows 10. It appears you are trying to avoid doing that. It is not clear what your booting from USB is about.