My computer folder automatically opens at startup.

Recently my computer folder automatically opens at startup. I've tried going
to msconfig and regedit to fix the problem per the instructions I've seen on
the web but it doesn't work. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Royce

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2004

Do you have any .ini file(s) in your startup?

"yuppl" wrote:

> Recently my computer folder automatically opens at startup. I've tried going
> to msconfig and regedit to fix the problem per the instructions I've seen on
> the web but it doesn't work. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

No, I don't.