My computer Freezes itself Cant solve this problem about 1 year Please help!

celikeray61

Commendable
Jun 16, 2018
Hello again

I have a computer but when i play games or anything it freezes itself. I have this problem at least 1 year!

No bsod, just freezes and I cant do anything but reset it

I tried eveything! My temperatures seem fine. I tried Memtest, IntelBurnTest, no error. Tried choosing max performance in power settings, choosing max performance in nvidia control panel, choosing nvidia gpu for physx, clean-installing the drivers, audio, setting all sleep mode options to "never", nothing. I even cleaned inside the computer, formatted, tried every os, added extra fans, changed psu with the new one, new heatsink, i changed thermal paste of cpu and gpu over and over!

Please somebody help! I tried EVERYTHING to solve this but it seems like i cant solve it myself..

Specs:

Windows 8.1 pro
MSI N1996 V2 motherboard
(1gb and 2gb) 3GB of ram [DDR2]
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 [2.4 GHz]
ASUS GeForce GT730 [DDR3 2GB]
2 Harddisk

Solution
What are you trying to play?

A C2D + 3GB is going to restrict you on a lot of newer titles, and may well be the cause. The GT730 is hardly a pretty weak GPU too.

Unless you're attempting to play older titles exclusively, I would suspect your hardware is at least partly to blame here.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

A C2D + 3GB is going to restrict you on a lot of newer titles, and may well be the cause. The GT730 is hardly a pretty weak GPU too.

Unless you're attempting to play older titles exclusively, I would suspect your hardware is at least partly to blame here.

Solution

celikeray61

Commendable
Jun 16, 2018

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have solved the problem. The problem was my motherboard couldnt support my processor. My motherboard finally fried so i changed with new motherboard, and problem was completely solved.