my computer freezes while i play fortnite.

May 1, 2018
my computer freezes while i play fortnite. I dont play that many other games so i cant be sure if it has anything to do with fornite or something else. i did play league of legends and runescape for a couple of days and that worked without any problems. i have been using CAM to see if my pc is overheating, CAM shows my cp is running normal.
some days i can play the whole day other days i get freezes almost every hour or less. my pc freezes randomly, could be when iam in a fight or when iam in the loading screen out of a game.
i have tried with two diffrent GPU but both had the same issiue.

specs
( all my specs are bought from the store brand new for like 4 months ago. except for my two gpus)

Motherbord- ASRock AB350m pro4
Proccesor- AMD Ryzen 1600
PSU- EVGA 500w 80 PLUS
GPU- ASUS GEFORCE GTX 780 DirectCU ll oc 3GB
(also tried with ASUS GTX 1050 dual oc 2GB)
RAM- DDR4 2x8gb 3000mhz VENGEANCE LPX
SSD- Kingstone 125gb

General_Cool

Distinguished
I may or may not be correct, but your firewall or antivirus software could be doing something to the game. Make sure that the game has full privileges to run. You should also make sure that you are running your GPU's at maximum performance in the nVidia GPU settings. (Right click on your desktop and find the nVidia box and click it.)

May 1, 2018

follow a youtube video on how to put max settings, followed almost all the way. except some steps was impossible to do on my pc. eg. som certain options where not avialable on my pc to click on

General_Cool

Distinguished

Make sure that your firewall or antivirus isn't blocking the game in any way. If nothing seems to work, reinstall Windows.

Jul 14, 2019
my computer freezes while i play fortnite. I dont play that many other games so i cant be sure if it has anything to do with fornite or something else. i did play league of legends and runescape for a couple of days and that worked without any problems. i have been using CAM to see if my pc is overheating, CAM shows my cp is running normal.
some days i can play the whole day other days i get freezes almost every hour or less. my pc freezes randomly, could be when iam in a fight or when iam in the loading screen out of a game.
i have tried with two diffrent GPU but both had the same issiue.

specs
( all my specs are bought from the store brand new for like 4 months ago. except for my two gpus)

Motherbord- ASRock AB350m pro4
Proccesor- AMD Ryzen 1600
PSU- EVGA 500w 80 PLUS
GPU- ASUS GEFORCE GTX 780 DirectCU ll oc 3GB
(also tried with ASUS GTX 1050 dual oc 2GB)
RAM- DDR4 2x8gb 3000mhz VENGEANCE LPX
SSD- Kingstone 125gb
hey bro i am having the same problem. Did you find any solutions?