My computer has 2 graphics cards and it picks up the bad one?

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017
I bought my computer a week ago and I don't think I bought one with 2 graphics cards..
I am sure I bought the 1050 ti one.. I did a GPU test on
userbenchmark.com and it said that I had an intel 630..
is this normal?
djwsQz7.png

The only real game I played until now is black desert online everything on low barely even 32 fps rip

Should I go to my company and tell them they ripped me? or what?

Solution
Rear%20View%20Desktop_zpsrtre3myu.jpg

If you look at the back of your computer, the motherboards graphic card outputs would be located close to where the yellow box appears on the image above. The graphic card's outputs would close to where the red box is located in the image above.

If your monitor is connected to your computer close to where the yellow box is, it's using the CPUs HD Graphics 630.
If your monitor is connected to your computer close to where the red box is, it's using the GTX 1050Ti.
If there are no graphic card outputs close to that red box, then your computer does not have the GTX 1050Ti installed.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Your Intel Core I3-7100 processor has graphic capabilities as well. It includes the Intel HD Graphics 630. If you are using a laptop, then the above is correct and your system will automatically switch, as needed between the HD Graphics 630 and the GTX 1050Ti. If this is a desktop computer then the HD Graphics 630 is always used when your display is connected to the motherboard output The GTX 1050Ti (the better option) is only used if the display is connect to one of it's outputs (typically to the right of the motherboard outputs).

-Wolf sends

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017

I read that and didn't understand any of it and I am using a desktop.

So I don't need to do anything? and it's all okay?

Mod Edit for Language

Wolfshadw

Titan
Rear%20View%20Desktop_zpsrtre3myu.jpg

If you look at the back of your computer, the motherboards graphic card outputs would be located close to where the yellow box appears on the image above. The graphic card's outputs would close to where the red box is located in the image above.

If your monitor is connected to your computer close to where the yellow box is, it's using the CPUs HD Graphics 630.
If your monitor is connected to your computer close to where the red box is, it's using the GTX 1050Ti.
If there are no graphic card outputs close to that red box, then your computer does not have the GTX 1050Ti installed.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017

zaenFZn.jpg
So what you're saying is that I should connect my monitor with HDMI instead of the VGA. Otherwise it would use the 630 instead of the 1050 ti.

Is that what you guys are saying?
@wolfshadw
@dontlistentome

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017

Ah, thanks.

Monitor hier insluiten also translates to ''Put your monitor here''
I thought it was some kind of bs. but it wasn't thanks bro u really helped me out.

According to the sticker in your picture, your graphics card has a DVI port (can't tell if it is a DVI-D or DVI-I because the cable is blocking the picture), a HDMI port and a DisplayPort port. If your monitor has a HDMI input (port) I would use that.

Edit: Also go into Device Manager and make sure the latest drivers are installed for the 1050ti. You can go to the card's manufacturer's website to download the latest graphics card drivers.

kanewolf

Titan

There are no 1050ti cards with DVI-I ports. They are all digital outputs.

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017

rip, I have to buy a HDMI cable.

rip

Shut-in

Prominent
May 8, 2017

rip, I have to buy a HDMI cable.

rip