Question My computer has black screen and audio popping sound

May 5, 2021
So my computer will not fully boot up the two LEDs lights turn on without the battery light being on and also I hearding popping sound from the audio speakers I had my PC for four years I make sure not to overuse the ram space my pc was running normally but I heard something odd with the speakers some static but it disappears when I wear headphones also even when I put my hand on the monitor I can hear the fans working as they should .

So when I told my relatives that the pc died but not fully died they said I was overusing it to overheat but my monitor stays hot which is the new norm the graphics card is updated I make sure to update it whenever possible updates come.

I need some advice please I have no idea what making my pc not booting up normally and the pc came assembled.

It is windows 8.1 lenovo

CPU I I3-3240
Hdd 1t
Ram 6G
Odd DVDRW
OS Wins8 MM desktop
Age four years old pc

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. Are we dealing with a laptop or a desktop? By the way you've constructed the sentences, it seems like a laptop. If so, please parse the make and model of your laptop as well as it's SKU. If it's a desktop, then please parse your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're working with Windows 10, include the version for the OS. Include the age of the PSU as well.

May 5, 2021

We're going to need more information. Are we dealing with a laptop or a desktop? By the way you've constructed the sentences, it seems like a laptop. If so, please parse the make and model of your laptop as well as it's SKU. If it's a desktop, then please parse your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're working with Windows 10, include the version for the OS. Include the age of the PSU as well.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I updated my thread to include the pc model