[SOLVED] my computer has no gpu and i am using igpu but my asus motherboard keeps blinking my power button

Mar 18, 2022
so as the title says I can't find out a way to make the power button stops blinking. according to the Asus manual, I know this blinking must be because of having no dedicated GPU in my system. so since the prices of GPUs are like hell right now I don't want to buy a GPU yet and since I am happy with the performance of my computer I decided to keep it how it is. I tried changing a setting in bios and sometimes doesn't blink and sometimes after turning on it blinks or after sleep, I don't know how to solve this issue. sometimes it's fine sometimes it's not
the system is running smoothly for the past 2 months and there was no issue at all but just this blinking

Last edited:
Solution
so as the title says I can't find out a way to make the power button stops blinking. according to the Asus manual, I know this blinking must be because of having no dedicated GPU in my system. so since the prices of GPUs are like hell right now I don't want to buy a GPU yet and since I am happy with the performance of my computer I decided to keep it how it is. I tried changing a setting in bios and sometimes doesn't blink and sometimes after turning on it blinks or after sleep, I don't know how to solve this issue. sometimes it's fine sometimes it's not
the system is running smoothly for the past 2 months and there was no issue at all but just this blinking
Check your bios if there is an option to disable blinking when there is...

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Check your bios if there is an option to disable blinking when there is no gpu but dedicated only if you haven't found then it's completely okey since there is no issues at all but only blinking just pass and leave it as it is until you buy a gpu

Gpu prices started falling if you are on a low budget you can look at a 6600xt or a 3060ti as a good entry gpu .

Solution