Question My computer is acting up

Mar 31, 2021
So.. recently (week or 2 ago) my pc kept randomly shutting off, my computer display and keyboard lights turned off. My keyboard lights would sometimes turn on. One tume my fan light turned off. I got a new psu and it fixed it for the night then it happend again. Note i could turn my pc oh during all of this and it would shut off again whenever i get past the welcome screen. I got a new ssd recently fixed it until this morning. Now im really lost because it randomly happens then the time it happend gets shorter. I do not have my harddrive plugged in. Im wondering if this could possibly be a psu cable problem but like i said i got a new psu and cables and it still happend.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model as well as the age of the PSU and the version for your OS(assuming you're on Windows 10).

If the system reboots or shuts off, it can be for one of two things;
a| there's a thermal problem, the system shuts off to protect itself
or
b| the PSU is incapable of delivering necessary power to the entire system

Reactions: kurdtnz
Mar 31, 2021
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model as well as the age of the PSU and the version for your OS(assuming you're on Windows 10).

If the system reboots or shuts off, it can be for one of two things;
a| there's a thermal problem, the system shuts off to protect itself
or
b| the PSU is incapable of delivering necessary power to the entire system
2600x
B450M DS3H (no wifi, v1)
corsair vengance rgb pro 2x8 ddr4 i use 2133mhz
970 evo
rx 580
IPSG 750w br semi atx
i dont remeber all i know is that its corsair
windows 10 pro
20H2 19042.631
the weird thing is the psu is like a week old new, i just reinstalled windows 2 days ago. I dont think its thermal because sometimes it happens when theres nothing on it and sometimes it doesnt when i have a server running (8gb) and aton of games open.