Question my computer is lagging, its not slow, its just lagging

May 12, 2020
my system is fine when I switch it on but over a few hours it starts to lag, as in freezes for a split second and as time goes on the frequencies and duration of those 'pauses' increases and its only video. Say I am watching a video, doesn't matter online or from my disk the screen pauses for a second or two and then when it resumes it jumps to the correct time, even actions like moving my mouse or scrolling or even typing its like it internally buffers everything and just executes it all at once and I dont know where to even look for the problem, cpu? memory? video card? please advice

my system is fine when I switch it on but over a few hours it starts to lag, as in freezes for a split second and as time goes on the frequencies and duration of those 'pauses' increases and its only video. Say I am watching a video, doesn't matter online or from my disk the screen pauses for a second or two and then when it resumes it jumps to the correct time, even actions like moving my mouse or scrolling or even typing its like it internally buffers everything and just executes it all at once and I dont know where to even look for the problem, cpu? memory? video card? please advice
Have you checked memory usage at times it starts lagging ?