[SOLVED] My computer is not responding if input two RAM sticks

Aug 9, 2020
So I recently purchased a RAM stick for my PC and the computer is not responding if I input both sticks but if I input the original or the new one seperatlly regardless of the slot its is working. what could be the problem?

Solution
either a ram stick is bad which I kind of doubt or the computer is not liking those two ram sticks also make sure you have it in the right channels channel a and channel c for dual channel and also you can try updating the BIOS firmware and see if that helps the situation. 🤔
So I recently purchased a RAM stick for my PC and the computer is not responding if I input both sticks but if I input the original or the new one seperatlly regardless of the slot its is working. what could be the problem?
This is exactly if you call a random car repair shop and yell in the phone "my car is not starting, what do I do ??".
My guess is that the guy on the other side of the phone would ask "Sir, what car do you have ?"

Sooo, what computer do you have ? Motherboard , RAM and CPU exact specifications, please.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
either a ram stick is bad which I kind of doubt or the computer is not liking those two ram sticks also make sure you have it in the right channels channel a and channel c for dual channel and also you can try updating the BIOS firmware and see if that helps the situation. 🤔

Solution