My computer is on an endless restart

CarJax28

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
So, i was changing a security thing in control panel so my computer would run a game without it asking me if it was ok to run it. It told me to restart to make the changes, so I did, but now the computer is endlessly restarting. It never actually makes it past boot up, just gets to the hp loading screen, and then the blue screen saying windows has encountered an error occurs. If anyone has any idea what happened or how to fix it id really appreciate the help

Solution
To recover from this you need either an Installation disk or a Repair disk/drive to get you into Troubleshooting and Advanced Options. If you have a friend running W8 get him/her to create a Repair Disk/drive.
Meanwhile it is possible to get into Safe Mode by holding down Shift and hitting F8 at Power on, but you need to be very lucky to hit it at the right moment...
Once in Advanced Options try System Restore to a time prior to your 'experiment'
To recover from this you need either an Installation disk or a Repair disk/drive to get you into Troubleshooting and Advanced Options. If you have a friend running W8 get him/her to create a Repair Disk/drive.
Meanwhile it is possible to get into Safe Mode by holding down Shift and hitting F8 at Power on, but you need to be very lucky to hit it at the right moment...
Once in Advanced Options try System Restore to a time prior to your 'experiment'

Solution

TRENDING THREADS