My computer is randomly shutting off along with the fans of smps and graphics card and the power light is staying on

Mar 19, 2018
I bought a pc 3 months ago.At first it was working smoothly but recently am facing a problem of randomly shutting off and also the fan of the smps and graphics card is shutting off too.but the power light is staying on.
My pc configuration is:
Cooler master 500w
Processor :amd fx8300
8gb ram
Amd rx460 sapphire edition
Gigabyte 970A DS3P motherboard.
Plz help.i am unable to find a solution.

Solution
PSU is first possible suspect, swap with one known good of sufficient wattage....

Failing that, if your cpu and MB temps are good, double check that your motherboard is capable of supplying sufficient current thru PCI-e slot to GPU, some boards were a little loose (marginal) with the 75 watt spec needed for some cards....; that would certainly cause odd freezes/brownouts/reboots, etc...
PSU is first possible suspect, swap with one known good of sufficient wattage....

Failing that, if your cpu and MB temps are good, double check that your motherboard is capable of supplying sufficient current thru PCI-e slot to GPU, some boards were a little loose (marginal) with the 75 watt spec needed for some cards....; that would certainly cause odd freezes/brownouts/reboots, etc...

Solution