[SOLVED] My computer keeps blacking out at random.

Aug 1, 2019
For these past several days, my computer has been going insane by all of its displays turning black and sometimes having one of my fans run wild. I have a VR headset which had been doing the same thing lately along with my monitors doing the same. I have no clue why this is happening. My computer specs are relatively new at 6 months of usage except for my hard drive and GPU. When my displays do black out, my computer continues to run. As I try to restart it, however, it doesn't unless I force shut it down, which is no healthy for my system. This incident happens more often as I game. VR or not. Here are my specs.

CPU- AMD Ryzen 2600
GPU- GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
RAM- DDR4 2666Mhz
Motherboard- Asus Prime B350-Plus

As I'm making this post, the problem gets worse and worse... any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
I ruled out the problem was my GPU and that I might think it's damaged. I restarted my computer after it had did the same problem only to see it had removed my GPU drivers. So I had to reinstall those drivers in order for my screen resolution and my second monitor to turn back on.
Aug 1, 2019
I ruled out the problem was my GPU and that I might think it's damaged. I restarted my computer after it had did the same problem only to see it had removed my GPU drivers. So I had to reinstall those drivers in order for my screen resolution and my second monitor to turn back on.

Solution