[SOLVED] My computer keeps coming up with the BSOD but the stop codes keep changing:

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, my computer keeps coming up with the BSOD but the stop codes keep changing on every restart:
Stop code:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I've tried a few walk throughs online but nothing seems to work.
Thanks for your help.

Solution
could be just drivers but

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

as it saves time if it is ram.
Nov 5, 2020
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
System Type x64-based PC
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x

PCU Model SSR-550RM Active PFC F3 (G-550)
G SERIES Modular cable power supply

Colif

Win 11 Master
could be just drivers but

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

as it saves time if it is ram.

Reactions: KolbeJoe
Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
in case you still getting them

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

TRENDING THREADS