Question My computer keeps crashing when I play games

mightohkondria

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
I just recently completed my PC build and it was running great for the first 2 weeks. just yesterday I was playing mordhou and my sound started to become crackly and the games frames quickly started to drop and then my computer restarted. I thought it may be a one time deal until today when i tried to play call of duty war zone and the same thing happened 3 times. I decided i would try to completely reset my computer and reinstall all of my drivers but the same problem occurred when i tired launching war zone again. I have no idea how to fix this problem any idea how to fix it?
here are my specs:
motherboard: MPG x570 gaming edge wifi
cpu: AMD ryzen 7 3700x
psu: evga 750w gq gold
ram: g.skill triudentZ RGB series 32 GB ddr 3200
graphics card: msi gaming trio 2080 super

mightohkondria

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
I have 6 fans 3 pushing air out and 3 pushing air in. The case i have is the obsidian 500d rgb and the cooler for my cpu is the wraith prism that came with the cpu. I just took the cooler out of the pc/cleaned it off and reapplied thermal paste. I haven't had a restart after one game of war zone which is better then normal.

mightohkondria

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
while playing space engineers my temps stayed 69-75 C, War zone about 74-80 C, idle on desktop around 52-60 C and while just watching youtube it stayed around 57-62 C. the crackling in my headset only took place during the gaming.