[SOLVED] My computer keeps Crashing when i try to play games and I need some help

Aug 2, 2019
So recently this summer I undertook the task of building a pc from the ground up.
I used
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x Six-core Processor 3.60 GHz
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060
8gb of ram
Rog strix B-450f motherboard
Corsair 600w PSU.
500 gb ssd
The build was prett easy and i didnt have any troubles when i did a boot from usb for windows. However I now have had issues for the past two months of trying to run games. Whenever I try to run games such as Rust or The Division 2 the game alwasy crashes most the times before I can even load into a start menu. On the other had I can run a game such as moonlighter or risk of rain 2 and have no issues at all. I have tried countless things in my bios menu and whatnot and I have no idea what the issue may be at this point. Any help at all would be greatly apreciated.

Solution
Hmm, looking over this may I ask if you have tried to uninstall these games or clear their cache files. Furthermore are the games are related to a platform like steam and any games on that platform crashing while other platforms are allowing games to work. If you have an issue like this then try uninstalling the faulty platform and reinstalling. Let me know what u get.
Aug 2, 2019
let me check the temps, and the exact PSU is the
CORSAIR CX-M Series CX550M 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE Haswell Ready ATX12V & EPS12V Semi-Modular Power Supply

Aug 2, 2019
most of the times the pc crashes no message pops up but sometimes when they do it is often a windows message saying display driver failed to start or a message will pop up saying chrome.exe file not working along with an error code

Aug 2, 2019
so i reinstalled my gpu driver and my game still crashed. I dont think the issue is with the gpu since the game crashes before it is eve able to load to the menu

Aug 3, 2019
Hmm, looking over this may I ask if you have tried to uninstall these games or clear their cache files. Furthermore are the games are related to a platform like steam and any games on that platform crashing while other platforms are allowing games to work. If you have an issue like this then try uninstalling the faulty platform and reinstalling. Let me know what u get.

Solution