My computer keeps crashing

SizedMouse9

Commendable
Jul 30, 2017
I dont know why but for about a week now my computer has been getting the blue screen every day. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Solution
there are thousands of different bluescreens and thousands of error codes.
you would have to provide the memory dump file from c:\windows\minidump directory.
IE copy the file to a server like Microsoft one drive, share the file for public access and post a link.

the general fix for bluescreens (bugchecks) is to go to the motherboard vendors website and update the BIOS and motherboard drivers and reboot the machine. ifg you continue getting bugchecks you would have to provide the memory dump file.

sometimes you can use a program called whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe and run it. it will attempt a automated reading of the memory dump file. about 30% of the time it will correctly name a driver to be updated. most of the time it...
there are thousands of different bluescreens and thousands of error codes.
you would have to provide the memory dump file from c:\windows\minidump directory.
IE copy the file to a server like Microsoft one drive, share the file for public access and post a link.

the general fix for bluescreens (bugchecks) is to go to the motherboard vendors website and update the BIOS and motherboard drivers and reboot the machine. ifg you continue getting bugchecks you would have to provide the memory dump file.

sometimes you can use a program called whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe and run it. it will attempt a automated reading of the memory dump file. about 30% of the time it will correctly name a driver to be updated. most of the time it will just incorrectly name the windows driver interface as the cause.

Solution