My computer keeps losing internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonepoxy Bingvnn

Reputable
Jun 27, 2015
ok, so we just set up a new computer, and from day one, the internet will randomly drop. it wil happen every couple minutes and I have to refresh the computer for the internet to return. it is driving me crazy and I need a solution. any one have this problem and know what to do?
son epoxy

Solution
If you're using Windows 10, then it should be clear that this is a product still in development. The current versions are by no means final and there are many hardware devices that do not yet have Windows 10 compatible driver versions. Windows 10 insider preview is not intended to be used as the primary OS, and is only offered for testing purposes. Until the final release is available, it's recommended that you install and use another version like Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 for your primary daily operating system.

Network adapters, printer drivers and many other peripheral components have no full compatibility yet with this OS so any problems you encounter are highly likely to not yet be resolved by the release of any compatible driver...
If you're using Windows 10, then it should be clear that this is a product still in development. The current versions are by no means final and there are many hardware devices that do not yet have Windows 10 compatible driver versions. Windows 10 insider preview is not intended to be used as the primary OS, and is only offered for testing purposes. Until the final release is available, it's recommended that you install and use another version like Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 for your primary daily operating system.

Network adapters, printer drivers and many other peripheral components have no full compatibility yet with this OS so any problems you encounter are highly likely to not yet be resolved by the release of any compatible driver versions that eliminate problems with hardware not fully functioning in Windows 10.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.