My computer no longer starts

Ryan Li

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
Well i don't really know how to start this but I guess I'll just jump right into it.
One day I decided to restart my computer because my I haven't restarted for a day (kept it on sleep). As soon as the computer turns on it loads the MOBO screen then half of the Windows 7 black loading screen and goes instant blue screen then turns off and it just stays in that loop unless I select Startup Repair which also did nothing. I thought it must be something with my ram sticks and so I take each of them out and put in new ones and of course that doesn't work either. So I unplug my hard drive and plug it in on another computer where I can access all my files. I reinstalled windows on it and plugged the hard drive back into my computer with still no luck. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. This computer is only 8 months old... and no, I did not install anything new from that 1 day so I do not think it has anything to do with installing a new thing.

Specs-

MOBO- Motherboard M5A78L-M LX
CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor
GPU - Sapphire Radeon HD 7770
PSU - CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W ATX12V
Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 1TB

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgFqN8q4cg&feature=youtu.be

mmwemf.jpg

[ Only appears for 1 frame on my ipod video. ]

Technical Error- 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A9927, 0XFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0X0000000000000000, 0X0000000000000000)

Note--- Cannot enter safe mode... get the same blue scree when it's loading but I can enter into startup repair.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Why did you install Windows on the HDD with it in a different computer? Now that Win installation is expecting to see that other MB, drivers, devices, etc. Chances are it won't boot to Windows on your previous PC even if there was no other issue.

Can you boot to the Windows DVD on the problematic PC?

Ryan Li

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
No... That is the reason why I installed windows on the HDD on a different computer. If I was able to boot the Windows DVD on this computer I would of obviously done it.