My computer overheated and powered off, powered on again, PSU sparked and turned off, what should I do?

Jul 24, 2018
So, I was playing The Witcher III with my R9 280 while I was mining with nicehash on my 1070, suddenly the computer turned off, then I just thought It happened because overheating (as I have an amd 8120 and the r9 280 wich are pretty hot components at full load), it wouldn't have been a new thing to me because it had happened to me before (the PC turning off due to overheating), so, I waited like 10 minutes for the computer to cool down, I turned it on again, and the PSU literally sparked... I smelled and checked every component and all seems to be ok EVEN the PSU after all of that didn't smelled like it burned. So, what should I do? I don't really have money right now to get any new components, and I was pretty much depending on mining as my primary economical resource... Should I just wait some more time for the PSU to cool down or should I just throw it away and don't risk my components. Any ideas?

Post data:

My PC specifications:

AMD FX-8120
MSI GA-970A-G43 Motherboard
AMD R9 280
NVIDIA GTX 1070
EVGA Supernova NEX 750W PSU (bronze 80 plus)
8 GB of ram

Solution
That PSU is dead.
Hopefully, it didn't kill off anything else as it died.

Do not plug it into anything except the recycle bin.

You need a new PSU...a good one.
The Supernova NEX has its fair history of issues: https://hardforum.com/threads/evga-supernova-nex-750b-destroyed-my-computer.1798758/

If it were me: I would stay the heck away from that PSU and get something like a 550W/650W SeaSonic/Corsair unit. If mining is your primary source of income, then you should protect your investment. It's not worth the risk/bit of money saved. Power must be pretty cheap for you to be making ROI with those specs.