My computer reads " holding down a key " as if I am repeatedly clicking buttons.

Oct 26, 2018
Hello there, first of all English is not my first language so I hope you don't mind that.
Second thing, sorry in advance for miss-spelling, thaat's the reaason why i am here.

So, whenever I hold down a button, it keeps repeatedly clicking iit instead of holding down the button, and as you caan ssee it keeps rettyping letters a lot, sometimes it goes so crazy thaat people think my hhand is shakinng while texting, I tried sso mmany solutions and I am so tired, tried the " holding the 2 shiffts " and switched off to many mmany other keyboards, same problems, some of them eevevn staarted using multimedia buttons alone, leading the pc to a shutdown.
my gaming experience is horrible, not being able to move in a game is frustrating.
However, the keyboard I had before this one used to work nicely, I tested the onne I currently have on a different pc, it was just fine, tested other ones and they were good
I wonder if it's the multimedia buttons that are causingg prooblems, even tho one of the keyboards I tested was not a multimedia one, still had a lot of problems.

Something else I noticed, sometimes when I hold different buttons for example : w a s d
it can type some other letters like P or something, sometimes it just minimizes the game and opens a different window ( like alt-tapping )

Please help me, this is driving me crazy. (PS. : Sorry for the long thread )

Oct 26, 2018

I have a fresh new windows copy, adjusted my speedrate, still not working, and my sticky keys are off, still dealing with the problem.

Oct 26, 2018

I did try a lot of keyboards, they work for others and not me.
I tried checking for drivers in my settings for my keyboards, it says up to date.

I also tried uninstalling/reinstalling the hardware, still didn't work.