[SOLVED] My computer restarts after i start a game

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys! (before u start to read I just wanna tell you that I'm not a technical PC guy, I just like to play games, but I don't understand that much about hardware and PC stuff, be kind :) )

So in the last few days, my computer just started to reboot while I was gaming, I usually play Rainbow Six Siege and this never happened before. Today and yesterday I barely start the game and my PC crash(I tried with other game and happen the same).
What happens is, I'm playing, then my screen crash for like 2 secs and then black screen, I hear my fans start to rotate very fast for like 3 secs and then my computer restart.
I've already updated my Drivers, windows, did the FunMark test and Prime95, and no errors. Only crashed when I tried the afterburner MSI test, the combustor MSI (after I did the teste I just uninstalled afterburner cause I saw some forums people talking that afterburner could cause some errors).

Don't know what to do anymore, I'm kinda lost so if you guys can help me I really appreciate your time!
Thanks

PC specs:

Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99X EVO R2.0
CPU: AMD FX-8320 Vishera 32nm Technology
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Storage: 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZRZ-00HTKB0
RAM: 8.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz
Operating System: Windows 10
Bios version: 2501

Mar 30, 2020
If MSI Kombustor caused it to crash, it should be between GPU, GPU cooling and the PSU unless you had it overclocked and then it is a different story.
I agree, but I did the other two tests (FunMark test and Prime95) FunMark first and prime95 after, and then the two at the same time like for 15 min and nothing happened. And no, I did not overclocked :/ (I think) cause I don't understand nothing about that so I never did nothing "on the system"

Mar 29, 2020
This is a similar problem I had while trying to play Rainbow Six Siege or really any game. One of my RAM sticks were corrupt and I had to just exchange my RAM for new ones. I don’t remember the name of the application, but I know there’s one you can download to test your RAM and see if it’s functioning.

Reactions: Fr3iRe
Mar 30, 2020
Prime95 is CPU intensive, I am not familiar with FunMark but Kombustor is GPU intensive. In some cases 15 minutes is not enough to tell.
FunMark is a stress test for the GPU. The kombuster i couldn't do it cause when i start the test my PC instantly crash, like immediately

Mar 30, 2020
This is a similar problem I had while trying to play Rainbow Six Siege or really any game. One of my RAM sticks were corrupt and I had to just exchange my RAM for new ones. I don’t remember the name of the application, but I know there’s one you can download to test your RAM and see if it’s functioning.
gonna do it

Mar 30, 2020
That might have something to do with a 3d OC profile.
Did you clean drivers with DDU and reinstall from scratch yet? I would do it just to make sure...
Edit: also remove the afterburner and just install the Kombustor
nop, I just uninstalled the drivers and install again, did not use the "ddu", didn't know the program, but yeah I can do it sure!
About the afterburner I already uninstalled, I m going to try run the kombustor then and I will tell you if it crashes