Question My computer restarts by it self and sometimes when it does it give me blue screen

foreignsanxd

Reputable
Apr 11, 2020
I have a I3 8100 with a GTX 1050 TI with 2 sloth of RAM of 2666 Mhz each, an MOBO B360M DS3H since 2019, but almost a month ago my my computer started to shut down suddenly and then proceeds to reboot,sometimes the windows blue screen appear with a message that says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,this happens especially when Im using aweb browser or a more than 2 softwares simultaneously, because of that I've tested my ram,the hardrives and my GPU via CMD, besides all the drivers are updated and Im constantlly checking the temp of the CPU and apparently everything is fine, the only thing that keep my computer working normal is executing the following commands

sfc /scannow
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

But this works for just like 6 hrs ish, after that it tends to keep giving me trouble

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that occur just befor or at the time of the shutdowns.

2019 - any interim maintenance?

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place.

Inspect for signs of damage.

Could be that, after 3 - 4 years, some component is nearing its' end. Or has simply worked itself loose....

Be sure to back up all important data at least 2 x to locations away from the problem computer. Verify that the backups are both recoverable and readable.

TRENDING THREADS