Reputable
Oct 8, 2016
My computer:
PSU: EVGA 600w 80+
MB: Aourus gaming 3 z370
8gb ram 2x4
CPU: i5 8400 (stock cooler)
GPU: rx580 8gb asrock

Hello i have a problem that is that it restarts in specific games.
ex: dead by daylight 10mn of gameplay, 60ºC and restarts.
Ghost recon wildlands and breakpoint 70ºC, 5mn of gameplay and restarts.
The funny thing about this is that I can play no mans sky at 75 ° C for hours and it never restarts.
I tested my PSU and GPU on a friend's computer using funmark and neither caused a restart on my friend's pc
so, suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
Does your friend have the exact same specs as your current system and running the same OS as well as the games as you are? You might want to mention which version of the OS you're running with, if Windows 10. Also see if you are on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Speaking of motherboard, are you looking to upgrade the processor? Is your ram from a kit or are they mixed and matched?

Lastly, where did you source the games from?

Emanuel44

Reputable
Oct 8, 2016
Does your friend have the exact same specs as your current system and running the same OS as well as the games as you are? You might want to mention which version of the OS you're running with, if Windows 10. Also see if you are on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Speaking of motherboard, are you looking to upgrade the processor? Is your ram from a kit or are they mixed and matched?

Lastly, where did you source the games from?
Both have windows 10 and have the last motherboard update, my ram are from a kit.
The games are from steam and uplay.