[SOLVED] my computer runs well when i start play a heavy graphic game but after a while it gets slow what should i change on my computer???

Jan 9, 2020
even if i put it on low graphics its gonna be super low

what i have :

Processor : intel(R) core (TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

Ram: 24GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)

Solution
First off, use MSI Afterburner with GPU and CPU usage, temps on both, and clocks set to show onscreen while you're playing.

That should identify what causes the performance to worsen. A lot of it could just be heat buildup, especially if you've had it a long time and never changed the TIM on the CPU or GPU.

Balance wise the spec is CPU/GPU matched fairly well, but many of today's games need a more powerful GPU. It really depends what games you play though.
First off, use MSI Afterburner with GPU and CPU usage, temps on both, and clocks set to show onscreen while you're playing.

That should identify what causes the performance to worsen. A lot of it could just be heat buildup, especially if you've had it a long time and never changed the TIM on the CPU or GPU.

Balance wise the spec is CPU/GPU matched fairly well, but many of today's games need a more powerful GPU. It really depends what games you play though.

Solution