Question My computer screen refuse to turn on

SNPERKILLER10

Prominent
Apr 25, 2019
my display (ASUS VE276Q) refuse to turn on, in the previous month it took it longer and longer to turn on and now it just dont turn on at all, the power light regularly flash and the sceen get sometimes brigher for a split second but dont turn on.
the connection whit the computer also work but even when pplugged just to power i cannot manage to acces the display menue

the things i have tried:
-changing the graphic card,
-reinitializing the screen settings.
-changing the cabbles/plugs,
-changed graphic driver,

Apr 25, 2019
So, I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. Is the monitor not turning on at all? Is it turning on but it has no signal to the pc? What are the specs of your build?
I need more information to be able to help you. I will be happy to help you for sure, I just need some info.

SNPERKILLER10

Prominent
Apr 25, 2019
it is not turning on at all but i know for sure that it is not a power problem, i am also nearly sure my computer is not the cause of the problems because it does not turn on even when not plugged to the PC

Apr 25, 2019
Have you tried a different power cable for your monitor? Maybe also try switching the wall outlets its plugged into. I personally don't think this will work though. It sounds to me like your monitor is just plain old dead bud.
I know it sucks but you might have to buy a new one entirely.

SNPERKILLER10

Prominent
Apr 25, 2019
i already tried to switch cables and i only have one wall outlet in this room,
i hoped the thing was not dead because the power button turn blue and flash when i press it (usually it did flash 1-2 time before the screen turn on)

Apr 25, 2019
Yeah, it always sucks when a component or peripheral dies on you. The flashing is also sadly, an indicator of the monitor dying also.
A similar thing happened to the first monitor I ever bought, but it had some pixel death before it finally gave up the ghost so I knew it was gonna happen.