[SOLVED] My computer seems to be underperforming

Apr 18, 2020
A few months ago I built my first computer with the following specs:

Motherboard - B450 AORUS
CPU - AMD Ryzen 2600
GPU - Radeon RX 580
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

Recently I played minecraft with shaders on with some friends and I realized that my FPS was hardly breaking 40 and was averaging at mid 20s. I've noticed the same issue with some other older games such as Borderlands 2 and Call of Duty Black ops, which both came out in the early 2010s and should be running smoothly at higher settings. I've checked some benchmarking software (I used userbenchmark.com and passmark) and they said my GPU and RAM were bellow average, but I don't know where those measurements are based off. Lastly, I noticed that while my games were running poorly, my cpu was running at around 20% usage, my GPU 30%, and my RAM not reaching above 50%.

I am fairly sure my hardware can handle more than what it is putting out. Is there a way that my hardware can utilize more for higher performance? Also is my hardware actually underperforming or am I just being paranoid?

A few months ago I built my first computer with the following specs:

Motherboard - B450 AORUS
CPU - AMD Ryzen 2600
GPU - Radeon RX 580
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

Recently I played minecraft with shaders on with some friends and I realized that my FPS was hardly breaking 40 and was averaging at mid 20s. I've noticed the same issue with some other older games such as Borderlands 2 and Call of Duty Black ops, which both came out in the early 2010s and should be running smoothly at higher settings. I've checked some benchmarking software (I used userbenchmark.com and passmark) and they said my GPU and RAM were bellow average, but I don't know where those measurements are based off. Lastly, I noticed that while my games were running poorly, my cpu was running at around 20% usage, my GPU 30%, and my RAM not reaching above 50%.

I am fairly sure my hardware can handle more than what it is putting out. Is there a way that my hardware can utilize more for higher performance? Also is my hardware actually underperforming or am I just being paranoid?
What speed is RAM running at ? CPU boost enabled and optimized ?