[SOLVED] my computer spontaneously restarts.

Darkshock

Honorable
Feb 27, 2017
ill be playing a game then all of the sudden my computer will randomly restart. its really annoying. its not a perpetual restart. its just spontaneously happesn the i lose progress. I'm not even putting it through torture tests. i tested cemu and the cpu was at 36% at 63c. gpu was also fine. i do have to say the stock ryzen 5 2600 wraith cooler gets to nearly max speed though. it gets to 1750 rpm. so how do i fix.

Solution
63C at 36% load? Seems a bit high. I hate to ask what temp it hits when the CPU hits 100%. Does this only happen while gaming? Have you checked the C:\Windows\Minidump folder for memory dumps in case this is a bluescreen of death? Something seems a bit off here if you're on a Ryzen 5 2600 with no overclocks and hitting those temps with the fan speed ramping up like that.

Grab Prime95 and run the torture test to force the CPU to full load and see what your temps look like then.
63C at 36% load? Seems a bit high. I hate to ask what temp it hits when the CPU hits 100%. Does this only happen while gaming? Have you checked the C:\Windows\Minidump folder for memory dumps in case this is a bluescreen of death? Something seems a bit off here if you're on a Ryzen 5 2600 with no overclocks and hitting those temps with the fan speed ramping up like that.

Grab Prime95 and run the torture test to force the CPU to full load and see what your temps look like then.

Solution

Darkshock

Honorable
Feb 27, 2017

I actually did test the temps with furmark using the cpu burn feature and it got dangerously hot even breaking tripple digits. I already ordered a hyper 212 rgb black. It will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Prophecy

Darkshock

Honorable
Feb 27, 2017
I'll be playing a game then my monitor goes black. Then it says "no signal "even though i never touched the cable. I tried a different monitor and it also got no signal. To fix I have to reset my computer. This is problematic in competitive games because it takes a while for a computer to boot up on a mechanical HDD. It will work for a while. How do i fix this ?

TRENDING THREADS