Question My Computer still won't turn on.

May 26, 2020
Motherboard : MSI Tomahawk CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 RAM: 16GB GPU GPU: GTX 750 ti PSU: 550w

A couple of days ago my PC completely died on me. I tried to turn it on but it didn't turn on at all. I wasn't running any heavy task I was simply running chrome (one tab) and Microsoft Word. I already tried troubleshooting most of the components but nothing seems to work. I swapped the gpu with another working gpu, swapped the RAM, bought a new PSU, bought a new motherboard and nothing seems to work. So now I'm thinking that maybe the problem is the CPU but I'm not completely sure because non of the motherboards responded for the debug LED lights to indicate what is wrong. Wouldn't a faulty motherboard or CPU still turn on to indicate the problem? It's acting complete dead. I even tried to jump star both motherboards with the screwdriver method but it's still not turning on. (maybe I'm doing it wrong?) When i bought the new PSU I upgraded the wattage just in case that was the problem but still nothing.

Can anyone help?