Question my computer suddenly shows black screen with glitchy buzz sound with no signal detected error

Nov 6, 2020
Hello. This problem is new for me and it happened around two month ago after updating warzone season 5.
my computer suddenly shows black screen while I'm playing games and it happened only in specific online games that one is COD MW and the other one is PUBG. The sound coming from headphone is glitchy buzz sound. computer is still on the keyboard and mouse lights freezes but computer is still working and the buzz sound is not stopping. I have to hard restart from PSU button.
It didn't happened for two month after I put my computer on best performance in control panel, but it happened today.
I dont know which part is culprit but I think its GPU because yesterday when I was playing warzone it suddenly crashes and the GPU weren't showing in task manager. Even the Nvidia settings was gone( not deleted I guess, but It didn't start even after restarting. so i updated my driver and it went back to normal. ) though this problem was happened once, it didnt occurred back then.

my computer:
CPU:AMD FX 8320 Eight core processor 3.50 GHz
motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 970 GTX
Ram: 12 GB (3x4 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3)
PSU: Cooler master G750M

please help me to fix the problem.

UPDATE: This happened again when playing normal games and surfing the net for 20 min or more.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS