[SOLVED] My computer suddenly turned off.

Aug 11, 2020
Hello guys!

I need your help, regarding my computer.

When I was playing a pc game, suddenly my computer turned off. I am playing a casual game, temperature are 40 to 50c from both processor and gpu. I didn't experience lag or sudden drop while playing.

When i tried to turn it on again, Processor fan is not working.
Computer fan is not working.
GPU is not working.

But both of my 8gb ram tforce has a light turned on.
And
Keyboard, usb speaker, is on.

What seems to be the problem?

Solution
Raidmax is almost a dirty word around the forums. seriously though do you have another PSU you could test with. that is a blackstone IIRC made by Andyson. I suggest testing with another unit to clear the PSU is stable.
stable power is the first step in diagnosing a PC.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What was the name of the game you were playing and what sort of in-game settings were you on? What resolution do you game on your display? What are you system specs? Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

If temps are not the culprit here then the likely suspect can be your PSU, failing to deliver power when system is taxed or there's a thermal shutdown happening on the motherboard end.

Aug 11, 2020
Hello Guys thank you for your response.

I am playing albion online. It's an online game, and doesn't need a high end graphic card even it is set to highest settings.

I know the temperature of my cpu and gpu. Because i have an in game overlay for the temp and fps whenever i play games.

My computer is a 1 year old.
I have ryzen 2600x with msi rtx 2060.
Tforce 8gb(2pc)
SSD Adata/HDD is Western Digital
Motherboard MSI B450M
PSU raidmax 80 bronze rating
Windows 10

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
Raidmax is almost a dirty word around the forums. seriously though do you have another PSU you could test with. that is a blackstone IIRC made by Andyson. I suggest testing with another unit to clear the PSU is stable.

Solution
Aug 11, 2020

Hello guys!😊 Just to give you an update.

PSU is definitely the cause of sudden shut down.
Went to computer store today and bought Silverstone ST70F True rated PSU.

It works perfectly fine right now.😊 Thank you guys.