[SOLVED] My computer video die randomly.

Oct 3, 2020
My pc's video is dying randomly, i already format my pc and the problem still happening. I already tried every thing, another PSU, switch the RAM slots and etc.
When i am playing some game i can still hearing the game sound. Some times the pc restarts by itself, the video dies and after some seconds comes back or the video dies and dont come back again, but i can hear the voice of my friends in discord...
(sorry, my english isnt that good)

Solution
That is what I would try, swapping out the GPU for another one to test if the issue remains. If you have another GPU already, defiantly try it. If you also have one, you can try putting the 1080ti into a second system, to see if the issue transfers, but that is just an extra step for reassurance. could you also post more system information, like the CPU/motherboard/RAM/PSU etc?
Oct 3, 2020
What GPU do you use? Have you tried a fresh GPU driver install? If yes, do you have another GPU you could try using temporarily to see if that is the issue?
i use a 1080ti zotac amp extreme, yes i already tryed new/other drivers, and right now i'm trying to use the CPU video, but i have another gpu too...

That is what I would try, swapping out the GPU for another one to test if the issue remains. If you have another GPU already, defiantly try it. If you also have one, you can try putting the 1080ti into a second system, to see if the issue transfers, but that is just an extra step for reassurance. could you also post more system information, like the CPU/motherboard/RAM/PSU etc?

Solution