[SOLVED] My computer will not start up

Mar 28, 2020
I woke up this morning and tried to start my PC but it wouldn't it panted after I clicked the start button and then kept repeating the same thing. The video shows the situation. My PC is with Intel HD graphics and Intel Pentium processor.
If anyone could help I'd be really thankfull since there is nothing left to do at home quarantined ;)
httpss://photos.app.goo.gl/mQiwqwBPbLANS57f6

Solution
Try to disconnect the power cable from wall power outlet, or from the power strip ( if you had). Clear the CMOS, then remove the button CMOS battery, which located on the MB next to the pcie slot, wait for 5-10min, put the battery back.

After that try to reboot the PC again to see what happens.
Thank you very much it worked!!
Try to disconnect the power cable from wall power outlet, or from the power strip ( if you had). Clear the CMOS, then remove the button CMOS battery, which located on the MB next to the pcie slot, wait for 5-10min, put the battery back.

Reactions: Golqmchlen
Mar 28, 2020

Thank you very much it worked!!

Solution