My Computer window changed problem

I had a stop error crash and on rebooting the "my computer" window looks
totally different. It no longer lists devices by category.. ie removable
disk, networked disk etc. It now list all of my drives by letter and I can't
get it to list the categories. Any ideas?

Explorer, Tools menu, Folder Options, General Tab, Put a dot in 'Show common tasks..'

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"jgs2n" <jgs2n@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8384ADD-3251-4CB3-BF29-BE3F3B7AAC22@microsoft.com...
>I had a stop error crash and on rebooting the "my computer" window looks
> totally different. It no longer lists devices by category.. ie removable
> disk, networked disk etc. It now list all of my drives by letter and I can't
> get it to list the categories. Any ideas?

Thanks for replying. This didn't work. Here is a link showing what my
computer screen looks like. http://jgs2n.smugmug.com/photos/33456980-L.jpg