Question My computer won’t send a signal to my monitor

May 5, 2020
My computer turns on, my keyboard and mouse light up, but my monitor still says no signal, I’ve tried other displays as well, no luck. My HDMI ports also stopped working, along with one of my display ports. I’ve had this issue in the past, but it randomly fixes itself. This time, it keeps happening, and when I do get it to send a signal to my monitor, after a few hours my screen will freeze, and I can’t do anything but turn my computer off by pressing the power button, and when I try to turn it on again, it doesn’t send a signal to my monitor. One of the times it said my display driver wasn’t working, but I have all the updated drivers. Please help.

My computer turns on, my keyboard and mouse light up, but my monitor still says no signal, I’ve tried other displays as well, no luck. My HDMI ports also stopped working, along with one of my display ports. I’ve had this issue in the past, but it randomly fixes itself. This time, it keeps happening, and when I do get it to send a signal to my monitor, after a few hours my screen will freeze, and I can’t do anything but turn my computer off by pressing the power button, and when I try to turn it on again, it doesn’t send a signal to my monitor. One of the times it said my display driver wasn’t working, but I have all the updated drivers. Please help.
Have you tried resetting your bios?

Need full system specs including the power supply brand and model. Chances are the issue is the power supply or failed video card.