[SOLVED] My computer wont boot

Apr 11, 2020
So I was using my laptop and power ran out so it shutdown. I then charged it and turned it on again but there was a problem. The laptop turned on, it showed the Lenovo logo but then showed a blank screen and then back to the Lenovo logo. It just keeps looping but never boots. What could be the problem, please help. Am considering booting from a bootable flash but before I can use such extreme measures any help.

Solution
Try removing the back cover of your laptop and re-seating the RAM. I don't know how but it helps with some issues. I could solve this kind of issue 4 times on my old desktop and once with my current laptop. Try it.

Also, try booting into BIOS and check for any issues there. Also, if you're able to boot into BIOS then your RAM is most likely good. Then boot from a bootable media and I guess, reintall?

crysisftw

Reputable
Apr 17, 2017
Try removing the back cover of your laptop and re-seating the RAM. I don't know how but it helps with some issues. I could solve this kind of issue 4 times on my old desktop and once with my current laptop. Try it.

Also, try booting into BIOS and check for any issues there. Also, if you're able to boot into BIOS then your RAM is most likely good. Then boot from a bootable media and I guess, reintall?

Solution