when i click on my computer my flies are slow in responding

Are these common house flies or are they some rare breed?

"big ben" <big ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| when i click on my computer my flies are slow in
responding

That can happen for dozens of different reasons, among them: insufficient
RAM, excessive fragmentation, viruses, spyware, not enough free disk space,
old hardware, etc. You'll have to give us more information if you want
specific advice. For example: Has your computer always been this way, or did
the problem start only recently? If only recently, what changes did you make
to your computer around the time you first noticed the problem?
--
Ted Zieglar

"big ben" <big ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i click on my computer my flies are slow in responding

good one. thanks for bringing a rare moment of relief.

> Are these common house flies or are they some rare breed?
>

> "big ben" <big ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> | when i click on my computer my flies are slow in
> responding

Some typos are just to funny and need a comment.

--
Merry Christmas
Have a Safe and Happy New Year