Question My computrr stopped working

Aug 6, 2019
Hello! Yesterday when i was getting up and leaving my chair i accidently moved with my arm the case and fell of the desktop and i was like shiit something broke! I reconnected everything and it worked completly fine. I used the computer all day and when i was watching some youtube with my headset on i heared a 'pop' noise and my system shut itself off. I opened my case and dont sew any smoke or smell anything. When unplugged and replugged the cables i see that my mobo dont turn any of the light that tun on when the mobo gets energy so i think or my mobo broke or my psu broke. How i can determine which one is broken? In theory my psu have 2 years of warrantly left could have been my psu that exploded? Its a sentey 750w 80 plus bronze more than enough than my system but i dont know what to do any advice? Ifont have any extra psu to test it

Hello! Yesterday when i was getting up and leaving my chair i accidently moved with my arm the case and fell of the desktop and i was like shiit something broke! I reconnected everything and it worked completly fine. I used the computer all day and when i was watching some youtube with my headset on i heared a 'pop' noise and my system shut itself off. I opened my case and dont sew any smoke or smell anything. When unplugged and replugged the cables i see that my mobo dont turn any of the light that tun on when the mobo gets energy so i think or my mobo broke or my psu broke. How i can determine which one is broken? In theory my psu have 2 years of warrantly left could have been my psu that exploded? Its a sentey 750w 80 plus bronze more than enough than my system but i dont know what to do any advice? Ifont have any extra psu to test it
Start by checking/changing PSU, don't risk it.

Giannis_Mag

Reputable
May 24, 2017
Yeah, go to the shop where you bought the parts, and just tell them that radomly stoped working (dont tell them about about the accident). Its the safest thing to do if the pc doesnt respond at all