I am trying to learn how to save "my contacts" to any type of storage
media. So far I have been unable to discover a way to do this or even
find the file that may contain them. I have asked a number of people
and no one seems to know. How can I accomplish this???? I have Office
XP Pro.
Thanks in advance,
Fly

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

Some of the content on this site doesn't apply but for the most part there
is some good reading here:
http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/kis/docs/outlook/archivebackup-xp.htm

"fly2rsqu" <fly2rsqu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to learn how to save "my contacts" to any type of storage
> media. So far I have been unable to discover a way to do this or even
> find the file that may contain them. I have asked a number of people
> and no one seems to know. How can I accomplish this???? I have Office
> XP Pro.
> Thanks in advance,
> Fly

Hi I got a simple fix for you go here

http://www.backsettings.com/demo/bro_demo.exe

download the demo and it will work it will save everything contacts address
book and all messages.

This will fix your problem.

Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don't forget to select yes if this
was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.
Thanks