[SOLVED] My CORE Temperatures

Solution
Hi,

What is the overall temperature of your processor?

Go onto task manager > Performance > Open Resource Monitor > CPU:
On the right you should see graphs that show the usage of each individual cores on your CPU.
Are any cores parked? If all graphs seem to be moving/ working then all cores are working.

Go onto power options > Hardware and sound > Power options.
From here you can selected a balanced plan, which would equal the processing power for each core, or high performance to equally push every core.

Mohan_27

Reputable
Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

On the right you should see graphs that show the usage of each individual cores on your CPU.
Are any cores parked? If all graphs seem to be moving/ working then all cores are working.

From here you can selected a balanced plan, which would equal the processing power for each core, or high performance to equally push every core.

Solution
Apr 8, 2020
Hi,

Thanks bro i actually checked all u said and it all works. So i tried to download other program to check my TEMP, and that program says that everything is all right. Temperatures are around 30. Thank u helped me to figure out if all cores are working . ;)

TRENDING THREADS