My Corsair Customer service experience.

vegetablegod

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
I recently built a new PC and chose a lot of Corsair products due to them generally being pretty good. I got a CS750M, H100i, two sets of SP120s along with the SP120Ls that come with the H100i and I also got the Corsair Vengeance C70 Black case.

My issue arose after completing the build and turning the PC on for the first time. The side panel rattled like crazy. I didn't notice until I was trying to diagnose the issue, but the panel just didn't fit snug at all. I was able to adjust the fan speeds inside the case to change the resonance frequency to minimize/eliminate the rattling.

Then I opened a Ticket with Corsair Customer Service on the 11th of February and was sort of discouraged by them not replying until the 17th. Not a big deal though. I'm sure they're busy.

Once they replied, they just asked for a copy of my original purchase receipt. I was able to download the PDF from Amazon and upload it right back to to Corsair. They accepted that and shipped out a new side panel. No questions asked. I am sorta baffled at that. They didn't ask me to return the original side panel. I know its under warranty, but they didn't even ask for my financial info so I didn't I try to make off with both of them lol.

The panel shipped on the 18th. and I received it today, the 25th. I have already tried it out and it fits perfect. I'm not going to complain about quality control. Too many things could have happened to the case after it left their warehouse. I am just happy to have my issue resolved.

In writing this, I am not exactly sure why I wrote this. Really though, I read so many horror stories about customer service I decided to add my positive story.

BTW, does anyone know why they didn't ask me to return the side panel? That puzzles me.

TRENDING THREADS