Question My cpu degree goes up suddenly. It makes game crash

Hyplo

Prominent
Mar 25, 2020
Hello
My pc crashed when I open some games. When I click the game the pc locked itself and give me blue screen. If I'm lucky I can see intros of the games and I see the msi afterburner values. My cpu is goes up 97 - 105 suddenly. Then games are crashed. I tried some games. I don't know what causing it. When I open Far Cry 4 and Tom Clancy division 2 it's normal. Cpu is 65 60 but I try to open Injustice 2 and AC origins games are crashing my pc. It Gave me blue screen.

I reboot the system. All my drivers and bios are updated. I renewed thermal paste of cpu. I use liquid cooler and the liquid is on move but I don't know if it's cooling it. But it must be cause I can play some games without any problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
My pc crashed when I open some games. When I click the game the pc locked itself and give me blue screen. If I'm lucky I can see intros of the games and I see the msi afterburner values. My cpu is goes up 97 - 105 suddenly. Then games are crushed. I tried some games. I don't know what causing it. When I open Far Cry 4 and Tom Clancy division 2 it's normal. Cpu is 65 60 but I try to open Injustice 2 and AC origins games are crushing my pc. It Gave me blue screen.

I reboot the system. All my drivers and bios are updated. I renewed thermal paste of cpu. I use liquid cooler and the liquid is on move but I don't know if it's cooling it. But it must be cause I can play some games without any problem.
What is your CPU and it's cooler ?