Question MY CPU DON'T APPLY THE OC SETTINGS!!!!

Mar 12, 2019
I have a ryzen 1700 cpu with an asrock b450m pro4 motherboard, on a previews bios I could OC to 3.6ghz on all core as the boost wasn't working well my cpu didn't get to 3.7ghz on 2 cores when under load, so I updated my bios from 1.60 to 2.0 and to uptade I loaded deafult and didn't tried to OC again, now my setting just don't apply I can't get it to 3.6ghz again, the bios shows the setting of the manual 3600mhz saved but it shows on bios that the cpu is running 3.0ghz and on cpuz and other programs like hwmonitor and afterburn, it runs 3.2ghz just like stock with boost. This update solved some issues for me with ram oc I don't want to go back to 1.6 to get my cpu oc again. Anyone has any ideia to solve this? clear cmos, load bios default and try again, boost is disabled, amd cool 'n quiet disabled, too nothing seems to work for me. I really appreciate any help.

Mar 12, 2019
I would load optimized default settings and start over. You seem very frustrated at current settings. Starting from scratch is best bet.
I tried loading default, clear cmos, boost and cool 'n quiet both disabled and nothing works, I created this account to ask help because I tried everything that I know and nothing works haha, I will try one more time to use ryzen master when I get home