Question My CPU get heats and the Cooler fan as well

Aug 14, 2022
I have made this PC from a PC dealer who is best at the business of custom PC development.

The PC specifications are .
SMPS : Corsair VS600
CPU : Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU :Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB
Cabinet : Ant ESports Cabinet ICE 211tg
SSD : Crucial 500GB M.2 Nvme
Cooler fan on CPU : Cooler Master Hyper H410R Cooler
Mother Board : MSI B550m Pro-Dash

RAM : Corsair Vengance 16GB ( 8GB + 8GB ) 3200

It's going 91 degree on CPU Cinebench Benchmark App on multicore. And while playing GTA 5 on medium graphics, it's going to 87-88 , with that, cabinet gets superheat on the glass side.

On regular usage, like opening 4-5 tabs in chrome, and using notepad application, it stays at 60degree

It has enough airflow and the PC bought on 2nd July.

Please help how I can get it better.

Note : All the tempratures mentioned above are of Celcius degree.

It's going 91 degree on CPU Cinebench Benchmark App on multicore. And while playing GTA 5 on medium graphics, it's going to 87-88 , with that, cabinet gets superheat on the glass side.
On regular usage, like opening 4-5 tabs in chrome, and using notepad application, it stays at 60degree
Can you show a photo of your system with side panel removed?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

How many fans installed?
What is ambient room temperature? Like 40C ?
cabinet gets superheat on the glass side.
This would indicate insufficient air flow.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Ant ESports Cabinet ICE 211tg
This is a look-alike of Antec's NX310.
Well, we've seen worse front panel designs...

Ryzen 5800X
+
Cooler Master Hyper H410R Cooler
OK, now this is completely inadequate. This shouldn't be used on higher than Ryzen 5...

cabinet gets superheat on the glass side.
It's physics. Gpu exhausts its waste heat out the side. Glass is an insulator of heat; the heated air that doesn't flow up or down gets absorbed by the glass panel.

Aug 14, 2022
Can you show a photo of your system with side panel removed?
https://www.amazon.in/Ant-Esports-ICE-211TG-Transparent-Preinstalled/dp/B08FDS5N63

How many fans installed?
What is ambient room temperature? Like 40C ?
Fans : 2 in cabinet, one cooler, and 2 GPU.
Room Temprature : 30-32C.

Antec's NX310.
Yeah, kind of same design and model.

OK, now this is completely inadequate. This shouldn't be used on higher than Ryzen 5...
If possible, please suggest a better cooler then.

It's physics. Gpu exhausts its waste heat out the side. Glass is an insulator of heat; the heated air that doesn't flow up or down gets absorbed by the glass panel.
Enough place for airflow so not sure why it gets superheated. I can understand regarding the glass, but not sure how I can proceed for future with this heat.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If possible, please suggest a better cooler then.
I don't know what's available to you. Provide a store link, or your country(so I could look on partpicker).

Enough place for airflow so not sure why it gets superheated. I can understand regarding the glass, but not sure how I can proceed for future with this heat.
SkyNetRising kinda told you: air not moving fast enough.

How many fans are in there and where are they?

Aug 14, 2022
https://ibb.co/8KMhrbc
Cpu cooler orientation wrong.
Reorient it this way

14599873_692636230929261_1866575604_o.thumb.jpg.1ccae92194de89aef7d76783f3ac4a33.jpg

When the CPU was made, the cooler fan were at down side, when I took PC for heat issue, they just shifted to top side and said that this will work.
Great. So originally it was bottom-top orientation. That is passable for some cases, but not for this one. Switching that 180 deg and saying it will work was "brilliant". Top-bottom airflow never works. Never. Your "PC dealer who is best at the business of custom PC development" is below-the-worst on my scale.