[SOLVED] my cpu gets up to 80 to 90 but only when gaming and im not sure how to fix

May 26, 2020
my AMD ryzen 5 3600 xt is getting very hot when playing games and im unsure why idling is gets around 50 to 60 which im told is normal but asoon as im downloading a game or playing one it shoots up drastically to 80 to 90 which i know is very bad for the cpu and i have 3 stock fans at the front and one at the back also the stealth wraith fan for the cpu ive tried many things and am slightly nervous to play games because im worried about thermal throttling not the best way to be introduced to pc lol ive also put my stock fans into performance mode but im worried to turn them up further because i only have a 550 watt power supply pplease help

my AMD ryzen 5 3600 xt is getting very hot when playing games and im unsure why idling is gets around 50 to 60 which im told is normal but asoon as im downloading a game or playing one it shoots up drastically to 80 to 90 which i know is very bad for the cpu and i have 3 stock fans at the front and one at the back also the stealth wraith fan for the cpu ive tried many things and am slightly nervous to play games because im worried about thermal throttling not the best way to be introduced to pc lol ive also put my stock fans into performance mode but im worried to turn them up further because i only have a 550 watt power supply pplease help
Get a coolermaster hyper 212 evo OR Deepcool Gamaxx 400