[SOLVED] My CPU gets very hot when starting up (AIO problem ?)

Oct 27, 2021
Hello,

I have a problem that has been going on for several weeks now.

At startup, my CPU rises in temperature from the first second, once on Windows, I see on HWMonitor that it's at 90, 92, 95°C degrees! If I do nothing, it can go up to 115 and my PC turns off by itself (a security I think?)

I have to go to Smart Fan 5 on my Aorus tool and put the fans on "Full Speed" so that the temperature drops to 50 ° in like... 5 secondes.
Then everything returns to normal and the temperature does not move any more.

On the other hand, even 50 ° seems a lot to me when I have a good airflow.

Thanks to everyone who may help me.

You can check screens attached.

Config :
Ryzen 9 3900XT
Aorus B550 Elite
MSI Mag Core Liquid 240R
32Gb RAM
6700XT
3x Fans Pure Wing 2 in front

Corsair 750w Gold

1635344501-screenshot-67.png

Solution
At startup, my CPU rises in temperature from the first second, once on Windows, I see on HWMonitor that it's at 90, 92, 95°C degrees! If I do nothing, it can go up to 115 and my PC turns off by itself (a security I think?)
I have to go to Smart Fan 5 on my Aorus tool and put the fans on "Full Speed" so that the temperature drops to 50 ° in like... 5 secondes.
Probably pump is connected to a regulated fan header.
Connect pump to molex connector instead. So it goes at full speed all the time (like it should).

Normally you connect pump to AIO_PUMP fan header (goes at full speed), but your motherboard doesn't have one.
Probably pump is connected to a regulated fan header.
Connect pump to molex connector instead. So it goes at full speed all the time (like it should).

Normally you connect pump to AIO_PUMP fan header (goes at full speed), but your motherboard doesn't have one.

Solution