Question My cpu is blocking a ram slot on my mobo

fangsniper221

Commendable
Jan 15, 2018
The cpu I used is the ryzen 3 2200g on an asus primeb450m csm a4. Im prepared to replace the motherboard cause my pc got chucked out the balcony. It doesnt work anymore though I am hoping the harddrive and cpu work. They look perfect. All2 of my 4gb aegis 288 pin ram sticks. And the new case I will buy is the antec dark phantom dp 501 micro atx case. Whats the cheapest and best mobo I can get? Im 16 and brooke

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The cpu I used is the ryzen 3 2200g on an asus primeb450m csm a4. Im prepared to replace the motherboard cause my pc got chucked out the balcony. It doesnt work anymore though I am hoping the harddrive and cpu work. They look perfect. All2 of my 4gb aegis 288 pin ram sticks. And the new case I will buy is the antec dark phantom dp 501 micro atx case. Whats the cheapest and best mobo I can get? Im 16 and brooke

A CPU can't block a RAM slot. The cooler can, but you don't reference what your cooler is. And the rest of the post has nothing to do with the title! It would also be surprising if the hard drive worked too.

What is your budget for a motherboard? "Cheapest and best" is an impossibly vague question.

fangsniper221

Commendable
Jan 15, 2018
Im saying like 50 to 75$ for a micro atx case. The cpu fan did block a ram slot and I also used the default one out of the box. And I dropped my old pc off thr stairs by accident and it hit the ground possibly harder than when my current pc got chucked out the balcony. My old harddrive survived so im certain my new one survived. Though I never had it installed like, into the case. I had it hooked up to the mobo and just placed it in lol.